A great opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients’ reputable and well-established Independent Estate Agents in Teesside.
They are seeking an experienced Property Manager with 2 years’ experience in the industry, to manage the existing property portfolio and co-ordinate maintenance and repairs.
Key duties will include:
· Managing an existing portfolio of properties
· Organising and arrange property maintenance and repairs
· Liaising with tenants and landlords and keep both parties updated regularly
· General Property/Lettings Administration duties
· Ensuring all legislation is up to date
· Check ins and outs
· Rental Arrears
My client is seeking a driven, motivated and organised individual who is looking to join a growing company.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have a full, clean, UK driving licence.
In return, my client will offer a basic salary of approximately £20,000. Additionally, you will receive mileage/fuel allowance and a progressive career opportunity.