We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join an award-winning, independant estate agency in Tunbridge Wells.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of a portfolio of lettings and help to develop new business. Other duties include:
- Property Management visits
- Reporting to Landlors on repair issues
- Addressing service requests from tenants
- Managing contractors/ quotes/ job supervision.
- Negotiating renewal of contracts
- General administration
- Negotiating return of deposits from landlord to tenant
- Key Management
- Assisting Lettings Director
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of Lettings Administration
- organised, self motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
- excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- computer literate
- have good local area knowledge
- Full, Clean, driving licence
Working hours - Full time (five days per week) to include some Saturdays.
Salary commensurate with experience and skills
To apply, or for more information, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
- Communication Skills
- Property Management