Maternity Cover contract
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm with an hour lunch
Saturdays as per Branch rota with a day off in lieu
At Andrews opportunities come thick and fast for those with the energy and initiative to take them. The ability, hard work, and integrity of our employees have made us one of the UK's most successful independent property specialists. If you can demonstrate the same qualities the sky is the limit.
The Property Manager role:
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for delivering the professional, flexible and responsive service that our landlords have come to expect from Andrews. You will have some experience in Property Management and a knowledge of the legal requirements of lettings. You will have experience in a fast paced and customer focused environment and will be able to deal with the unexpected.
The successful Property Manager will be:
- Dealing with phone inquiries and ensuring regular communication with the landlord to ensure long term relationships are formed
- Recording application details for both landlords and tenants
- Monitor repair requests and making sure these are dealt with quickly
- Chase overdue rent
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Arrange when appropriate check ins, check outs, property inspections and inventories
- Monitor references
- And many other duties
The successful Property Manager will have the following skills:
You thrive under pressure and will take pride in liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors to resolve both technical and practical issues and you can deliver impressive levels of customer service. Previous Estate Agency/Lettings experience and knowledge of the local area / property market.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work as part of a successful team
- Superb organisation and communication skills
In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, the successful property manager will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include:
- Uncapped commission
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits incuding discounts on our benefits site
Join us now and experience an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation that values Service, Performance and Integrity.
Our vacancies are carried out on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job