An excellent opportunity for a Property Manager with a background in residential portfolio management to join an established Bristol based business
Our client is based in Bristol and due to increased market share, consistent internal growth, and a determination to further improve the standard of service, the need for two additional Property Managers has been identified.
The Property Manager will be responsible for;
Managing of high profile residential leasehold developments and freehold estates
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure blocks are suitably maintained
- Attending and chairing AGM's, EGM's and residents meetings both formal and informal
- Enhancing client relationships by providing a personal and reliable service
- Being commercially astute for both the client and the core business
- Management of day to day queries on remedial works, repairs, maintenance and other issues
- Control of documentation and invoices pertaining to works within the portfolio liaising with contractors, finance and internal accounting teams
- Preparation of annual service charge estimates and reviewing expenditure
- Instructing contractors to deal with works required including monitoring contractor performance
- Dealing with all aspects of Health & Safety and Fire risks and where necessary liaising with insurers and Loss Adjusters as well as the in house H&S team.
- Being efficient in the way of working by utilising technology to proactively manage the buildings, clients and finances.
- Working with the accounts department to deliver service charge accounts.
The successful Property Manager will have a proven track record in a similar role within residential property and housing management
A salary of up to £27,000 is on offer to the successful candidate depending on experience