Property Manager wanted for a well-established, independent agency based in Harlow.
Reporting to the Senior Property Managers, you will be given all training necessary (although previous experience would be beneficial) by experienced, well-established property managers in the company.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out property inspections
- Carrying out weekly/monthly checks
- Taking incoming maintenance issues, resolving and organising repairs
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Diary management
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing and dealing with complaints
- Typing letters
- Answering incoming calls
- Data inputting
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within Property Management, or the following:
- Excellent customer service skills and background
- Flexible with duties
- Be confident with Microsoft suite
- Good typing abilities
- The desire to conclude and resolve any issues
- MUST hold full clean driving licence
- Eye for detail/ accuracy
- Use of a CRM system is an added bonus
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £26,000 (if you have previous experience and need less training this may be negotiable!), with free parking in town which is an added bonus!
Get in touch today!
- Customer Service
- Property Manager