Up to £25k basic
Our client is seeking a Property Manager, managing up to 150 properties. Working together as a team in an extremely enthusiastic, fast paced and demanding environment, where no two days are ever the same. Your role would be to balance the many different demands to ensure that tenants and landlords receive an excellent service at all times. Additionally, you will ensure that all the necessary documents have been received, recorded and are kept up-to-date.
The Property Management Role: -
- Meeting Landlords and Tenants to sign contracts
- Arranging safety checks and collecting completion funds
- Dealing with maintenance issues, arranging contractors, arranging access and paying Invoices
- Renewing existing contract, negotiating rent increases, creating Tenancy Agreements
- Deposit returns, negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company with lots of career progression.
- Administrative duties, updating excel spread sheets, etc
Hours 9.00-18.30 Monday - Friday
Must be able to drive
- Property Management
- Estate Agency