Our Client are looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their office to oversee a portfolio based mainly in South West London. The appropriate candidate will have experience within a respected property management company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a residential Property Manager to join their expanding organisation.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Chasing outstanding Tenancy arrears
- Serving required Notices
- Conducting inspections
- Negotiating tenancy renewals & issuing required Paperwork
- Negotiation deposit returns
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Handling day to day maintenance issues
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system
- Compiling weekly reports to Head of Residential Management detailing portfolio activity
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
- Highly organised
- A great problem solver
- Excellent people skills
- Attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to maintain a professional manner
- Be confident, accountable and responsible for your portfolio
- Able to take instruction and also work on your own initiative
- Good understanding of current legislation
- ARLA qualified preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of CFP would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you will have the ability to progress.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Ross at ICS Recruitment.
Drive, driving, driving licence, drivers licence, estate agency, estate agent, estate agent job, graduate, graduate lettings, graduate sales, lettings, lettings consultant, lettings manager, lettings negotiator, negotiator, negotiator, property, property manager, property photographer, property photography, sales, sales consultant, sales manager, sales negotiator, trainee, trainee lettings negotiator, trainee sales negotiator
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job