Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
An opportunity has arisen to work within a highly successful, incredibly driven and well organised company. Our client requires an experienced Property Manager to join their existing team based in Rickmansworth, London.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Ensure that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate time-scale
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Provide management information when required
- Must have experience working with AST Property Management (at least 1 years)
- Technical knowledge and confidence to problem solve maintenance issues upon initial call from tenant
- Ability to create relationships and maintain trust levels to the highest standards
- Forward thinking with ability to identify opportunities to improve processes within the department
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current Legislations
This vacancy is being managed by Nick Ricketts at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management