Fortis Residential Lettings, together with the Fortis Property Group, specialise in property development, property lettings and property management - operating throughout the UK.
We build, sell and manage all of our own new build developments, with the main concentration of stock being in the North West.
We have a very exciting & unique opportunity available and are seeking an established lettings professional who has the experience & desire - to manage a portfolio of our properties. The role will be based in our new Salford Quays office with properties being managed in the surrounding area.
The role of the Property Manager is to oversee the day-to-day management of a portfolio of new build properties, liaising with landlords & tenants to undertake all elements of the lettings role. The successful candidate would be responsible for the smooth management and renewal of their dedicated stock, communicating with the lettings team and delivering KPI reports to the Managing Director.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Property Manager:
- To manage a portfolio of properties ensuring all minimum KPI’s are hit, on a monthly basis.
- To deal with the day-to-day maintenance needed on the properties, liaising with the landlords, tenants & contractors and raising works orders for each job.
- To administer any contractor invoices onto the system and make sure they are paid on time.
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To negotiate and arrange renewal contracts on the properties between landlords & tenants.
- To administer any arrears on the daily basis, communicating with the relevant tenants in arrears.
- To arrange and carry out the mid term inspections on the properties via IOS application. Once completed the reports need to be forwarded onto the landlords.
- To maintain ongoing relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity - to property management.
- Lettings and Management Experience (Essential)
- Self driven and able to work alone or part of a team
- Enthusiastic / Goal Orientated Individual
- Being confident & responsible
- Being attentive to details
- Working on your own initiative
- ARLA/NFOPP Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Administrative Skills
- Stress management and problem solving