A privately-owned property management company, working with predominantly residentials, is seeking a property manager to join their team and oversee their North London portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in property management and lettings and is looking for progression in their career. As a property manager you should be confident with running a portfolio of at least 150 units. Being an approachable point of contact for all tenants at any time ensuring tenant queries, issues and urgent problems are dealt with around the clock. A typical day may include advising the landlord about refurbishments, carry out pro-active property inspections, organising maintenance, processing deposit returns and the re-let of properties.
- Day to day management of properties - delivering service excellence to customers and clients and liaising with tenants
- Handling maintenance/repair works - ensuring that works are completed on time and to a good standard and cost
- To ensure the property portfolio are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring they are fully compliant
- To support the management function in the maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy 'void’ periods
- Carrying out property inspections
- Dealing with contract signings - ensuring all required documents are collected and issued
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the private rented sector and the lettings process
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- A full UK driving licence is essential