Why choose a career with LiFE?
Competitive salaries | KPI bonuses | Clear career progression | Employee training | NFoPP qualification | Christmas parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday | Friday snacks | Fresh fruit
The Graduate Training Programme at LiFE is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop a holistic understanding of the world of Property Management, while developing a depth of industry knowledge and technical competencies in your specialist field.
Key Responsibilities of Graduate Trainee Property Manager:
• Answer general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, deal with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly.
• Manage and update P2 Gold or any other software to carry out your day to day task.
• Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors.
• Instruct maintenance works and ensure the completion of the work.
• Obtain cost estimates for approval by landlord or Tenant before carrying out work.
• Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges and removals.
• Keep Senior Property Manager updated of any major issues.
• Arrange access to properties with correct notification, as necessary.
• Maintain the Quality of Landlord Apartment/s, carry out regular apartment (every 6 months) inspections.
• Carry out snagging for new build, as and when requested.
• Complete all administrative functions to ensure the accuracy of landlord and tenant information, billing and payment details.
• To accurately raise Work Order on P2 Gold.
• To accurately process contractors invoices and all associated administrative work and updating P2 Gold.
• Receive, prioritise and coordinate new tenancies and End of tenancies. Ensure all administrative work involved are completed.
• Process notice to vacate - Section 8 and 21 Notices.
• Liaise with tenant and landlords after check-out, and manage damage claim and disputes in accordance with ARLA regulations and MyDeposits.
• Arrange for Gas Safety Inspection, Boiler service or any other compliance requirement. Ensure all the compulsory requirements are carried out in a timely manner.
• Process Insurance Claims.
• Documenting, processing, scanning to P2G and filing correspondence.
Skills of Graduate Trainee Property Manager:
• Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team.
• Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong administrative skills are essentisl for Trainee Property Manager.
• Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems.
• Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
• Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
• Live up to the Department Standard Requirement.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"