My Client, a leading Property Business is looking to appoint an EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER.
To manage an allocated portfolio of rental properties, providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the management team, clients, tenants, suppliers and any other approved partner and day to day management of landlord and tenant property needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Clients.
- Onboarding new Clients and Portfolios efficiently and in line with company processes.
- Adding new Landlords, Properties, Tenants and Tenancies to the property management system accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring that individual and team KPI’s are met wherever possible.
- Manage the allocation of funds.
- Oversee day to day maintenance of rental properties.
- Manage planned maintenance of rental properties in line with legislative requirements.
- Adhere to relevant regulations at all times.
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure that the property management system remains updated.
- Deal with Landlords/Tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Manage the registration and release of tenancy deposits.
- Manage the portfolio arrears levels and credit control procedures taking steps to meet agreed targets and understanding reasons for variations.
- Ensure the Landlords remain updated concerning management issues.
- Deliver consistently high levels of Customer Service.
- Any other duty as assigned by your line manager.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of effective customer service
- Good standard of education with strong skills in numeracy and literacy
- Working knowledge of industry property management systems.
- ARLA qualified or progression towards
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment.
- Property lettings
- Property management
- Experience of managing relationships (with internal & external stakeholders)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Time management
- Prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Influencing skills
- Decision making/problem solving in a professional capacity
- Pro-active (uses initiative)
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required.
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Ability to work as part of a team.
**Know a Colleague looking for a new job? £150 Referral fee per placed Candidate**
- Property Management
- Landlord Tenant Disputes