A great opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients’ reputable Estate Agents in Manchester.
They are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator/Property Manager with experience in the industry, to manage the existing property portfolio and co-ordinate maintenance and repairs.
Key duties will include:
- Managing an existing portfolio of properties
- Organising and arrange property maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with tenants and landlords and keep both parties updated regularly
- General Property/Lettings Administration duties
- Ensuring all legislation is up to date
- Check ins and outs
- Rental Arrears
My client is seeking a driven, motivated and organised individual who is looking to join a growing company.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have a full, clean, UK driving licence.
There may be some out of hours emergency cover required with this position
- Estate Agent
- Property Manager
- Lettings Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job