Role - Property Manager
Ref.No - SM55
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time Monday - Friday 08.30 - 18.00, (1-5 Saturday’s - Lieu day off in the week)
Benefits - 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with this market leading Property Agency; who after a very successful 2017 are looking to expand their Oxford office. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager, with at least two years+ experience of managing up to 150 properties to join their busy team.
- Ensure the property is fully prepared for Tenants to move in
- Organise Gas Safety Certificate & NICEIC - Electrical Certification
- Ready the Keys and organise collection with Tenants
- Organise pre-tenancy clean & check all appliances are fully cleaned
- Ensure the property is ready with water, heating, electricity etc.
- Manage relationships with landlords to provide a high and personal service
- Arrange pre-checkout appointment/final inspection towards end of tenancy
- Process the checkout and deposits in a timely manner & work closely with accounts
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Property Manager experience
- Have either worked in the Oxford area or understand high end houses
- Have held a portfolio of minimum 100-150 properties
- Holds full UK license with own vehicle
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millettat Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Property Management