We are looking for a Property Manager to join our award winning team based at our dedicated Property Management Centre in the heart of Uxbridge.
The successful candidate will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within our Residential Lettings portfolio. The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion following specific instructions. Where necessary, training will be provided.
We are looking for an individual who is organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining an excellent customer service at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a property portfolio of around 150 private residential tenancies
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- ARLA qualified would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Full UK Driving Licence (own car not required)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous property management experience essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service
The hours of work will be from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Customer Service
- Property Management