Caridon Property are looking for a Property Manager to joing our ever growing business. We are looking for a Property Manager that is hard working and self motivated. The property Manager must be proficent in Microsoft office and be self starter. If this sounds like you please read the below.
To manage a block of Caridon social housing properties in Harlow (Terminus House)
Or (Templefieds House).
To be responsible for the profitable running of your nominated block.
To be the central point for your property across all Company Departments
Duties of the role will include:
- To service and manage your nominated property on a day to day basis.
- To anticipate and identify problems and provide solutions to them.
- To identify and act on any opportunities to develop Caridons’ business within your area.
- To organise meetings within your team to ensure smooth running of the business.
- To support at the other development in Harlow, if and when required such as sick or holiday cover.
- To find agents and to reference check individual private tenants.
- To ensure all tenancies are signed off according to the process in place and within legal boundaries and the Housing Act.
- Find new sources of business and attend local and regional networking events.
- To be available out of hours for emergency calls by onsite security staff.
- To complete KPI sheets.
- To liaise with the Development Team and oversee the pre-handover process ensuring that the properties are habitable.
- Be responsible for advertising the property once it becomes available.
- Vacant Properties: Liaise with the appropriate contractor/cleaner to bring the property up to a habitable state and repair/paint clean accordingly. Budget and expenditure to be agreed with your Portfolio Director
- Arrange for tenant viewings with appropriate sources including referrals e.g. Agent, Landlord, Councils and Charity Organisations and shortlist possible tenants.
- Contact them to find out their circumstances speak to their case workers etc - bring them into interview/sign up - Liaise with Housing Benefit of their availability and assign Housing Benefit to draw up all relevant paperwork/contracts accurately.
- Update spreadsheet in a timely and accurate manner and make notes of any anomalies and shortfalls.
In addition Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Motivated, hard-working and ready to go the extra mile
- Professional and well spoken
- Well presented
- IT proficient (Knowledge of Microsoft Office and working with database systems)
- Full driver’s license
Full time - 40 hours. Monday to Friday (with availability on weekends)
£23-25k (incl. OTE)