Position : Property Manager
Location : Bedford MK40
Salary : c£18K - £20K basic with £2K commission (salary is negotiable and depending on experience)
Our client is looking to recruit a full time Property Manager for Bedford
Responsibleto : Senior Property Manager/ Manager
1. Personal performance, conduct and presentation
2. Property management issues relating to all managed properties
3. Compliance with statutory property legislation
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income, including the retention of properties and clients.
- Manage all property maintenance issues, from liaising with landlords and contractors regarding works to be carried out, through to payment of the suppliers invoice to ensure all works have been satisfactorily completed.
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the landlord and arranging any necessary remedial works, and booking follow up appointments.
- Deal with complaints from landlords and tenants.
- Ensure all data is entered into the system to guarantee continuity of filing systems.
- Complete property management notes to track progress of maintenance issues.
- Notify utility companies of all new tenants and change of occupants including the forwarding of all meter readings.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, management visits and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
- Handle any overflow business with regards to call handling, viewings and booking appointments.
- Informing your line manager of any idea which may improve performance and efficiency.
- From time to time perform duties outside of the job description reasonable requested of you.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Maintain the level of service and quality of standards
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise and retain clients.
- Provide careful and considerate advice as and when necessary.
- To operate within the confines of the Housings Acts and Lettings Legislation.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.