Prospect Estate Agency is seeking a Property Manager/Lettings Administrator to join the centralised team at our Reading office.
Having held the title of Best Estate & Lettings Agency in Berkshire for the past four years, we are delighted that we have once again stood out above some excellent competition from other agents in the county to retain our title as the Best Estate & Lettings Agency in the area.
To have also retained our title as Best Estate & Lettings Agency in Surrey for our second year running, is further testimony to the excellent service we’re providing to our clients across all of the areas we cover.
The Lettings Administration Team offers assistance to the many tenants and landlords throughout Berkshire and Surrey. Working together as a team in an extremely enthusiastic, fast paced and demanding environment, where no two days are ever the same.
Your role would be to balance the many different demands to ensure that tenants and landlords receive an excellent service at all times. Additionally, you will ensure that all the necessary documents have been received, recorded and are kept up-to-date.
You will also have the opportunity to study to become a member of ARLA.
The Property Management Role:
- Meeting Landlords and Tenants to sign contracts
- Arranging safety checks and collecting completion funds
- Dealing with maintenance issues, arranging contractors, arranging access and paying Invoices
- Renewing existing contract, negotiating rent increases, creating Tenancy Agreements
- Deposit returns, negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
-Administrative duties, updating excel spread sheets, etc
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am -5:30pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm (this is on a rota basis)
- Competitive salaries, dependent upon level of experience
- An excellent opportunity to earn incentives through cross selling
- Quarterly awards for Support Team Member and Customer Service
- Training on Virtual Neg - our agency database
- ARLA training
- In house training on VECO, our in house property management software and Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Personal experience of buying/selling/letting OR renting
- Well organised
- Self-motivated and ready to use initiative
- Reliable and committed
- High tolerance levels and empathetic nature
- Someone who has had previous experience working under pressure
- Flexibility to go to the extra mile when business demands
- Computer literate
Prospect is a very customer service focused company and because of this, we require determined individuals with a professional 'can do' approach to business.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Property Management