Senior Property (leasehold) Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 (doe)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join a company who consistently deliver high quality service across their residential property portfolio in Dorset.
The company was established in 1990 and has since grown considerable, acquiring several offices throughout Dorset, they covers a wide range including small freeholder owned conversions, new builds and large purpose built blocks run in conjunction with the Management Company Directors.
You should be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of High -End Residential Estate Management or Property Portfolio management experience within residential property.
- An understanding of service charge formulation & management.
- A thorough understanding of reactive and preventative maintenance in relation to property portfolios.
- Excellent communication skills across a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Commitment to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Full UK driving licence.
Property related qualifications such as IRPM or RICS is essential.
You may have experience of the following: Block Management, Block Manager, IRPM, AIRPM, MIRPM, FIRPM, Estates Manager, Residential Estates Manager, Estates Management, Residential Estates Management, Portfolio Manager, Property Portfolio Manager, Senior Property Manager, Senior Estates Manager, Property Manager and Property Management.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management