PROPERTY MANAGER - MAIDSTONE - £20,000 - £28,000 BASIC DOE.
This is a Fantastic opportunity to join a successful Estate Agent in Maidstone as a Property Manager.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team at their Maidstone branch. You will need to be extremely well organised, confident when dealing with landlords & Tenants and be able to keep a cool head in all circumstances. Ideally you will be ARLA qualified but this is not essential.
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Ensuring landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully aware of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress
- Recording all accurate file notes on the property management system
- Invoicing management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotes on behalf of the landlord
- Managing the process relating to insurance claims
- Arranging gas safety certificates and EPCs
- Booking check ins/outs & inventories
- Booking inspections and conducting property visits
- Dealing with contract renewals and extensions
- Deposit returns, negotiation between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Compliance with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legislation
- Exceptional client service levels
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Well-presented and professional at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to drive
My client is shortlisting for interviews now, so please apply today to avoid disappointment
*Chalfont Careers Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Office Administrator
- Property Management