Property Manager required ASAP based in Central London!
You will be working for an established agency which offers fantastic career progression.
- To arrange pre-tenancy works
- To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance during a tenancy
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- Carry out management visits and meet contractors to obtain quotes for refurbishment
- To pay all contractor invoices
- To log and diarise gas safety inspections
- To log and diarise PAT tests
- To type out property visits reports and send to landlord and tenant
- To attend to any issues raised in inspection reports
- To attend to any issues raised in check out reports and send dilapidation claims to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Print off monthly error and warning reports for gas checks, PAT tests, inspections and contract activations
- Agree final deductions and send completed deposit form to Accounts Department
- To update the database with float, landlord’s instructions, meter readings, gas inspection and PAT tests, any additional clauses in the tenancy agreement to be noted.
Career Experience Required:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
Hours Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm.
Salary up to £32,000pa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job