*Experienced Property Manager required for very well established Horsham Property Company.*
A large, well-established company in Horsham required an experienced, efficient property manager to join their existing team. This is a busy, fast-paced department that can provide career growth and development opportunities to employees.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Property Manager include:
- Dealing with repairs and maintenance
- Tenancy renewals
- Negotiating deposit returns and dealing with disputes
- Resolving issues and complaints
- Chasing rent arrears and issuing section 21’s
- Liaising with front office lettings staff
- Assisting and training junior members of staff
To be considered for this role candidates must have extensive experience within Property Management and up to date knowledge of the legislation surrounding the industry. An ARLA qualification would be beneficial but is not essential. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with good communication skills and have the ability to motivate and encourage junior team members.
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Property Management