Property Manager required ASAP based in Central London!
You will be working for one of the UK’s leading independent property consultancies who specialise Residential, Commercial and Rural sectors.
Based in the Investment Lettings and Management department you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties around the Canary Wharf and Aldgate area.
- To arrange pre-tenancy works
- To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance during a tenancy
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- Carry out management visits and meet contractors to obtain quotes for refurbishment
- To pay all contractor invoices
- To log and diarise gas safety inspections
- To log and diarise PAT tests
- To type out property visits reports and send to landlord and tenant
- To attend to any issues raised in inspection reports
- To attend to any issues raised in check out reports and send dilapidation claims to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Print off monthly error and warning reports for gas checks, PAT tests, inspections and contract activations
- Agree final deductions and send completed deposit form to Accounts Department
- To update Aspasia with float, landlord’s instructions, meter readings, gas inspection and PAT tests, any additional clauses in the tenancy agreement to be noted
- Update diary on Aspasia for all property inspections
- Meet with new contractors, obtain public liability insurance and load onto Aspasia
- Archive files
Career Experience Required:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
Hours Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm.
Salary up to £30,000pa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job