PROPERTY MANAGER - The Acorn Group - Bromley
As a Property Manager at The Acorn Groups headquarters in Bromley, Kent you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service that we promise to deliver to our Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hard working and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be preferable.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A clean driving licence is required. Use of a Pool car is provided for Company business.
Salary will be according to age and experience from £18k to £26k plus commission.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
- UK Driver’s Licence
Key responsibilities and activities of the Property Manager will include:
*Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout South East London and Kent
*Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
* Liaising with lettings negotiators across The Acorn Groups branch network
* Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
* Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
* Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
* Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
* Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
* Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
* Handling tenancy deposit returns
How you will be rewarded;
- Competitive salary with commission and bonuses
- Use of Pool car for Company business
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent social events
- Excellent Career opportunities ( within the Acorn Group)
- Inspirational Training
Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 350 staff, working from over 30 different offices.
The company’s growth has seen the incorporation and inception of other leading brands including John Payne, Langford Russell, MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services.
Over the years with the continued growth of our business, we have never lost sight that we work in a service industry. The fundamentals of customer care are still applied in the same way today as the day we first opened our doors.
Acorn Divisions and Subsidiary Companies:
Land & Development
Corporate Asset Services
Start Financial Services
MAP Chartered Surveyors
Start Inventory Services
- Customer Service
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management