This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Day To day management of a portfolio of properties to include, but not exclusive of, the following tasks
- Arrange check in appointments for new tenancies as notified of start dates by Lettings Team
- Assess check in reports and notify Landlord of any works required
- Write to all utility companies and local authorities advising of new tenancy details to include meter readings where appropriate
- Set up appointment for first inspection visit. Take calls reporting maintenance issues.
- Liaise with Landlord with regards to how they would like these issues dealt with if necessary. Raise work orders with appropriate local contractor for works to be done
- Monitor work orders on a weekly basis and chase up contractors for status reports. Upon receipt of invoices cross reference these with work orders and authorise these for accounts to action
- Carry out 10% checks on works completed and check works carried out to a satisfactory standard
- Monitor compliance tasks and raise work orders in good time to ensure that they do not go out of date.
- Monitor arrears and follow arrears procedure for outstanding rents
- Follow procedure for regular inspections
- Negotiating rent increases at renewal stage
- Issuing renewal documentation
- Serving of Legal Notices to end a tenancy
- Arranging check out appointments
- Assess check out report and raise appropriate work orders
- Liaise between Landlord and Tenants with regard to settling the deposit
- Compile paperwork for disputes if required
- Update website with regard to start dates of tenancies, renewal dates and end of tenancies
- Compile paperwork for court cases
- Respond to complaints from either Tenants or Landlords in connection to any property management issues
- Escalate unresolved complaints to the Operations Manager
The hours will be Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30.
22 Days holiday plus bank holidays
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job