Our client is an upmarket premium management services company that match thousands of visitors to London with hundreds of London homes. Their mission is to make it as simple and effortless as possible to rent out their clients’ homes whilst they are unoccupied.
The services our client provides to their hosts include, marketing the homes, vetting the guests, taking payment and checking the guests in, cleaning the home before and after each stay etc. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, service orientated and be willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
As a Property Manager, your role is to know the homes in your portfolio and how they work, ensuring the homes are well maintained and delivered as advertised and in good order to guests. If there are any home issues during or following a guest stay you will be expected to resolve them swiftly.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the account manager, field operations team and guest relations team
- Ultimate responsibility for delivering the home 'as advertised’ for bookings
- Visiting each new home in your portfolio to complete a home manual to understand how the home works, double check the accuracy of the listing and assess home for potential guest issues or areas of improvement required / advised
- Completing guest home manual in user-friendly language to ensure a guest can follow your instructions and live in the home / work the home with ease
- Obtaining keys and gas safety certificate from each new home, ensuring the certificate is valid and meets current standards
- Managing the renewal of gas safety certificates in advance to ensure renewed in good time
- Taking action if they do not hold sufficient keys for a home (follow up with the homeowner / arrange additional sets) In the event of guest issues during a stay, be available to provide further detail and advice on the home if required by the guest relations team or in-house maintenance team
- In the event of guest damage following a stay, taking lead on repairs both in-house and out-sourced, and updating relevant stakeholders
- Responding to reports of a home falling below standards and completing ad-hoc inspections where required
- Reporting to head of home services.
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working on time-sensitive issues
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organised and tech savvy
- Understanding of basic home maintenance issues and resolutions
- Enjoy being out of the office and 'hands on’ with trouble shooting and resolving basic home repair issues
- Able to understand and communicate technical aspects of home maintenance issues.
The initial package for this role will include an excellent basic salary of £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience. This is Monday-Friday, 9-6pm role.
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job