Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a Head of Lettings and Property Management to join a specialist block and property management company based in West London.
Our client are market leaders within South West/West London property management, and this opportunity offers an individual to join an excellent brand and contribute to a specialist operation, taking over and steering the AST side of the business.
As the Head of Lettings and Property Management, you will be responsible for a portfolio of circa. 80 properties based in and around areas of Central and West London.
Responsibilites will also include, but are not limited to;
- Responsible for marketing and new business to let.
- Viewings, negotiating offers and completing letting compliance paperwork in regards to referencing, right to rent and issuing necessary prescribed information.
- Handling check in and check outs of properties including booking inventories and transferring utilities
- In depth knowledge of letting regulations including landlord and tenant law including use of section 21 and section 8’s.
- Keeping abreast of legal changes and adapting terms of business, legal forms and tenancy agreements up to date as and when required.
- Keeping an up to date log of income to the department and work to an annual target to be agreed.
- Day to day management including planned and reactive maintenance, routine inspections, GSI, PAT, legionnaires, smoke alarm and electrical testing where required and ensure these are renewed annually including some caretaker and communal areas via building management
- Chasing arrears and issuing legal notices when appropriate
- Experience in Lettings and property management for a high number of clients essential.
The sucessful candidate will have experience within both lettings and property management, and idelaly be ARLA qualified, with confidence in managing the above responsibilites. You will also need a full, clean UK driving licence.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for the above role, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please click APPLY.
If this role is not of interest, then please feel free to contact Rubix on to register with us and be contacted about other opportunities of interest, as and when they arise.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job