Property Manager - West Drayton
£25,000 - £28,000
Our client are looking for an experienced Property Manager for their West Drayton office.
The job entails:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants on repairs
- Organising contractors
- Assessing maintenance/refurbishment requirements
- Assessing the cost of repairs, obtaining quotes etc
- Referencing tenants
- Setting up tenancies and initial move in paperwork
- Organising move-ins
- Registering and releasing deposits
- Carrying out property visits
- Dealing with any issues coming from property visits
- Conducting checkouts
- Ensue finances in place prior to move-ins
- Keeping all legal requirements, i.e. GSC, R to Rent, up to date
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Genuinely enjoys giving good customer service
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Honest and ethical working practices
- Good level of understanding of boilers, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance issues
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Organised with good time management.
If you are interested in this Property Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Property Managers