Our client are a well known estate agency and property management group. They are actively seeking a Property Manager Team Leader to join their proactive and engaging Bracknell based team.
Through the effective management of a team of property administrators, you will assume responsibility for:
- Providing a designated group of client’s with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account.
- Dealing with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards.
- Investigate/ resolve queries and problems. Advise/recommend course of action on property issues
- Issue correct documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents) to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Develop and build strong relationships with key Clients
- Liaise/negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
- Ensure that all relevant people are kept informed and up to date with progress particularly in relation to client issues / complaints.
- Take appropriate action to investigate and resolve complaints.
- Promotes additional services and meet third party referral targets
- Comply with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements
- Seek to continuously streamline and improve current processes and procedures.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to join a truly progressive property management team.
- Property Management
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job