| Property Manager | Southampton | £18,000 - £20,000 |
My Clients, an independent sales and lettings branch based in Southampton are looking to recruit a professional and dependable Property Manager. They are looking for an experienced letting’s professional to join their already successful team.
The role will involve dealing with all aspects of the administration behind tenants moving in and out of a property.
- Manage all property maintenance issues
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
- Conduct inventories, check in and checkouts
- Process all tenancy renewals and deposit negotiations
- Property management experience
- Self-motivated with a 'can do’ attitude
- Strong customer service skills for both phone and face to face interaction
- Able to work well individually but as part of a wider team.
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own workload
- Professional, positive, diligent and diplomatic
- Full clean driving license
Working Hours: 8.45am-6pm Monday to Friday, 8.45am-14.00pm on Saturday (Alternate) & Use of a Pool Car
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000, Team Bonuses & Use of a Pool Car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management