| Property Manager | Sidcup | £15,000 - £22,000 Basic |
Our Clients, a busy Lettings estate agency are seeking an ambitious and career driven Property Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Property Manager and be up to date with current legislation. Additionally have the ability to confidently liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates.
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Good local knowledge
- Full UK Driving License and own car
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Saturday (rota) 9.00am - 5.00pm day off in lieu
Salary/Package: £15,000 - £22,000 basic salary DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management