PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL BLOCK PORTFOLIO
An excellent opportunity for an experienced residential block manager (with MIRPM or AIRPM) to join award winning company where you will be responsible for a high-profile portfolio comprising some key client sites. Our client is looking for a senior property manager willing to go the extra mile when necessary, in order to provide a complete property management service.
Property managers / block managers can expect a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus pension and access to a pool car. Every encouragement will be given for you to complete your IRPM qualification including on-going training and development. Duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of residential block developments
- Ensuring all portfolio meets legislative and client requirements including Health & Safety
- Overseeing delivery of effective remedial works, repairs, maintenance etc
- Service charge budgets including monitoring expenditure
- Attending residents' meetings
- Supervising any on-site staff
- Instructing contractors and managing contractor performance
- Reviewing health & safety recommendations and managing appropriate works
- Major works including overseeing Section 20 procedures
- MIRPM and good knowledge of relevant Health and Safety requirements
We are the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented property managers, block managers, estate managers and on-site staff. To apply for this particular residential block property manager role, or if you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'