- South West London
- Basic Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Driving licence required
We are looking for a motivated, experienced and proactive Property Manager who prides themselves on great customer service and delivering the best results and outcomes for our clients.
This exciting position with a mix of residential property management and assisting the directors with Block Management offers the successful applicant the opportunity to make the position their own.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Property inspections, reports and arranging routine maintenance, on both managed properties and block management properties.
- Producing contracts and tenancy agreement and client account reconciliations.
- Negotiating, letting and management of renewals on behalf of the landlord, submitting useful property repots to landlords both locally and abroad.
- Client account reconciliation.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Good telephone and email communication skills
- Level 2 NOFPP (ARLA) qualification or equivalent would be preferable but not essential (the applicant would be expected to achieve level 2 NOFPP within six months of joining)
- Knowledge of CfP software would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good time management.
- Build effective relationships with contractors and over see their work and follow up on outstanding issues and submit useful quotes to the landlords.
The property manager will be working within a dynamic and positive Estate Agent team with excellent progression opportunities. You will be working in a fast paced environment where everyone works collaboratively to achieve the best results for all associated.
Hours of work
The hours of works are 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays for 4 hours and time given
back in lieu.
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Estate Agency