Role: Property Manager (Residential Block & Estate Management)
Package: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
My client are an established Managing Agent that offer their local client base a high level service in both residential block management and surveying. They are looking to take on an additional Property Manager to support them with their existing portfolio and ensure that the level of service they offer is continued. They are open to property professionals from neighbouring backgrounds as they support staff with continued training and professional qualifications.
Please see the key duties outlined below.
* Responsibility for a designated block management portfolio
* Ensuring delivery of service concurs with quality assurance procedures, ARMA codes and good practice generally
* Undertake regular site inspections to identify repairs that are required and taking the appropriate action
* Preparation of service charge budgets
* Administer block insurance claims
* Liaise with the credit control department to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio
* Manage contractors in order to carry out repairs and maintenance
* Preparing the relevant notices and managing the Section 20 consultation process
* Arranging health, safety and fire risk assessments and reviewing the report and taking all the necessary measures to ensure that all the statutory regulations are adhered to
* Handle applications for licence to alter and share transfers
* Liaise with lessees and RMC directors in a polite and efficient manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job