Property Manager - Residential Block Management. Our Client is a private property investment and management company. They own residential and commercial properties across London and surrounding areas. Due to recent growth of the block property management department, they are now looking for an experienced Property Manager to join this prestigious management team.
The Role will involve, but will not be limited to the following:
- Overseeing and directing the managing agents.
- Reviewing the service charge budgets created by managing agents.
- Carrying out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order.
- Overseeing or issuing of Section 20 notices.
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
- Overseeing major works projects.
- Attending quarterly meetings with the managing agents.
- Attending AGM's and Directors meetings.
The Person: To apply, you will ideally be studying towards your IRPM qualification and have at least 3 years+' experience in block property management and managing your own portfolio. You must be able to manage the managing agents efficiently. The chosen candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to properly interact with tenants in resolving any issues or disputes. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and a chance to work Landlord side.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate