This long established, well respected Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management Agency based in South East London.
Having heavily invested in innovative step-change technology, the company is now on an exciting journey of growth and development which is likely to have a substantial impact on the sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage their current property portfolio, to join the team and be part of their innovation, growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is focused on making a step change in the property lettings and management industry - for landlord, tenant contractor and agent.
- Management of a rental property portfolio (currently around 120 properties)
- Liaison with landlords, tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Negotiation of renewals and tenancy terminations
- Property inspections and examining inventories
- Arrangement of works
- Deposit Releases, including negotiation of dilapidation claims
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices
- Contribute to the implementation of the platform.
- Ideally you will be someone with previous property experience but who is disillusioned with the current status quo Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good reliable organisational skills
- Strong passion for customer service
- Team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary will be in the region of £27,000 to £30,000 depending on your level of experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job