Rthirteen are assisting a fantastic international, commercial company in their search for a RICS qualified Property Manager to join their team and cover the North Walsham, Fakenham and Cromer areas. Working across a diverse range of properties you will be proactively managing and retaining the portfolio through the provision of excellent service, relationship building and knowledge of industry norms and legislation with regards to effective Property Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with similar previous experience to work within a genuine team environment, working towards the same high standards and main goal. Each member of the team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility and integrity towards each other, and towards clients. So, if you are interested please apply today.
Your duties will include:
- Actively engaging with customers in relation to property matters, associated services and procurement activities.
- Liaising with clients, ensuring needs are being met.
- Liaising with contractors to manager maintenance and servicing.
- Selecting and negotiating costs with external contractors.
- Ensuring that appropriate consultations take place in respect of accounts and expenditure, including section 20 works and contracts.
- Managing the relevant day to day activities of a diverse and large portfolio of properties.
- Carrying our regular site visits and property inspections including individual customer. Properties and dealing with matter arising in line with the companies high service standards.
- Ensuring repairs and issues are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Reporting on any inspection work.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role (experience in land management or property management would be highly advantageous)
- RICS qualified.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A sound understanding of relevant legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form a professional relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive.
This is a full time, permanent role offering a highly negotiable, yet competitive salary to suit experience. This role also offers a highly competitive benefits package including enhanced pension, life assurance and annual reviews.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Land Management
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'