Property Manager - Penge - Estate Agency
Are you a Property Manager looking to work for a strong, independent Estate Agency?
Fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading company
Basic salary up to £25,000 D.O.E + annual bonuses!
My client, an independent Estate Agency, are the local market-leaders having won multiple awards! They are looking to expand their team in Penge with an experienced Property Manager, whom is ambitious, and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
Ideally you will have experience of property management and your role will be as follows:
- Responsible for the management of 125 properties
- Produce tenancy agreements
- Managing maintenance issues
- Manage move-ins alongside the Lettings team
- Property inspections
- To communicate effectively with all landlords, tenants and contractors.
- To maintain an excellent working relationship with all landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Ensure all existing units within the management portfolio are retained and to promote our service to rent collect clients so they upgrade to a managed service.
The individual will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of residential property
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Lettings and Property management legislation
- Strong time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure
- Proven customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be able to work on own initiative
- Competent knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office suite would be helpful
- Professional approach and appearance
- Full UK driving licence
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PrimaArdelle Associates act for many market leading brands in the Property Industry. Not all of our positions are listed here - please visit our website PrimaArdelle Associates for further opportunities.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"