| Property Manager | Oxford | £27,000 - £30,000 |
Our clients, a busy independent estate agency, are looking for a polished and experienced Property Manager to join their team in Oxford.
The client is looking for customer-focused individuals who wish to take their career forward with an exceptional agent. The role will suit an experienced candidate with a polished and professional approach to problem solving.
- Managing an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Arranging contractors for maintenance works on the properties.
- Conducting pre/post tenancy inspections.
- Providing exceptional service to customers.
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails.
- Previous Property Management experience
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Knowledge of current lettings legislation
- ARLA qualification preferred.
- Energetic and positive approach.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Hours: Mon- Fri 9.00 am - 17.00 pm, Saturday (1 in 3) 10.00am - 13.00pm.
Salary/Package: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job