Our client is a well known and successful Estate Agent currently looking for a Property Manager to join their branch in Hampshire. It is a great opportunity if you are looking to join an experienced team and expand your current skills. With an outstanding portfolio of properties to manage, you must be able to work in a fast paced environment and with high volume.
The successful Property Manager will support the Property Management team and provide a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with clients.
The ideal Property Manager will:
- Have previous experience in property or a role with transferable skills
- Be a positive person who can deal with high volume
- Be able to communicate well and provide outstanding customer service
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Great organisation skills
Your daily duties could include:
- Property maintenance on all managed properties
- Use of property software
- Dealing with contractors, tenants and landlords
- Follow up calls/emails/letters
- Ongoing management of property
- Check out reports
- Supporting the Senior Property Manager
- Dealing with deposits
- General office duties
- Attending office and company meetings
You do not need a driving license for this role.
If you do not have experience in the role but feel you have relatable skills please apply.
Salary: Negotiable basic salary + commission.
Hours: Full time - Saturday on a rota basis
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Property Management