| Property Manager | Norwich | £18,000 - £20,000 Basic |
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency based in Norwich. They are seeking an experienced Property Manager who has experience throughout the lettings sector.
The role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- General administration
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Property inspections
- Checks ins, Check outs
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years Property Management experience
- Ability to offer fantastic customer service
- Some experience working as a Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer would be ideal
- UK Driving license
- Long term ambitions to become a Lettings Manager
Hours are Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
In return our client can offer:
- £18,000- £20,000 Basic Salary
- Future Career Progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job