Our client, a multi-branch independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their office in North London.
- Managing a portfolio of 130 residential properties.
- Regular liaison with landlords, tenants, and contractors.
- Carrying-out quarterly property inspections.
- Arranging mandatory safety checks (including gas & electrical).
- Dealing with all maintenance queries.
- Tenancy renewals.
- A minimum of 3 years residential property management experience.
- Degree educated.
- ARLA/IRPM certification is preferred.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Fantastic written & verbal communication skills.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday (1 per month)
Salary: £25k-£30k per annum
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management