Property Manager - NHS IMMEDIATE START
Property Manager - NHS IMMEDIATE START
Duration: 3 months potentially longer
Location: Romford, Essex
PAY: £24.00 PAYE - £32.50 Umbrella
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Property Manager is to assist with the efficient, effective and legitimate use of all occupied premises across the property portfolio
- To complete documenting, with appropriate agreements, the Trust’s occupation of a variety of premises with regular reports and updates to interested parties.
- To contribute to an efficient and effective Asset Management service, providing advice and support on a wide range of property management and valuation matters, including re-gearing of leases, to maximise property utilisation and reduce risk exposure of the Trust.
- To instigate, negotiate, record and complete rent reviews, lease / licence renewals, wayleaves, easements and lettings. To provide valuation advice in support of these transactions and, always, ensure that the Trust maximises its return based upon 'best consideration’ principles.
- To assist with continually improving the flexibility of premises ensuring best practice standards, improving efficiency and effectiveness within available resources
- Play a key role in identifying opportunities for innovation and modernisation, the delivery of performance and income targets and objectives.
- Records are maintained ensuring compliance with the agreed record keeping systems of the Trust for the property portfolio.
- Appropriate property risk and other assessments are completed and documented in a timely manner in accordance with Trust policy.
- Follow Trust clinical governance requirements.
- To meet customer needs; demonstrate an understanding of their needs and work to deliver an optimal solution for those needs, in an appropriate timescale.
- Undertake the negotiation and reporting of property transactions that better the Trust’s position financially or in terms of other corporate or service aims and objectives.
- To contribute to an efficient and effective Asset Management service, providing advice and support on a wide range of property management and valuation matters, to maximise property utilisation and reduce risk exposure of the Trust
- To instigate, negotiate, record and complete rent reviews, lease / licence renewals, rate reviews, wayleaves, easements, engrossments and lettings. To providing valuation advice in support of these transactions and, at all times, ensure that the Trusts maximises its return based upon 'best consideration’ principles.
- To deal with the applications for requests for Deeds of Variation and Licences for Alteration, changes of use, and alienation. This includes liaising and negotiating with owners, stakeholders and their solicitors, processing applications and dealing with payments and disputes.
- To undertake and assist with the inspection, survey and measurement of land and buildings.
- Provision of commercially astute professional advice.
- Undertake to monitor insurance cover is in place for all relevant tenants and arrange for premiums to be recovered when appropriate.
- Check repairing obligations in agreements to ensure full knowledge of Trusts and Tenants obligations is recorded.
- To be a point of contact for queries regarding property assets
- To be educated to Degree level
- To work towards a full Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- To be IT literate and have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- To understand finance, both bookkeeping and accounting.
- To be compliant with Trust arrangements for continuing professional development.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'