A great opportunity to join a well established, reputable firm in Bristol as a Property Manager/Negotiator.
Duties will include:
- Registering potential tenants
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Undertaking property viewings
- Negotiating tenancies
- Completing tenancy paperwork with incoming tenants
- Scheduling maintenance
- Liaising with contractors and landlords
- Conducting check in's and check out's
- Ensuring all of the properties checks and certificates are up to date
- Scheduling inventories
- Proactive, hardworking and organised
- A strong problem solver who can work well under pressure
- Confident and able to work well alone or in a team
- Honest and trustworthy
- A good communicator with the ability to build long lasting relationships
-Strong IT and diary management skills
- Professional with great communication skills
Hour of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am to 4pm.
If you are looking for a first class independent firm, who respect and look after their staff and can offer ongoing career progression please call us on .
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Lettings and Property Management
- North Somerset
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'