Property Manager-Near Weybridge
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Salary - £23,000 to £30,000 Basic (depending on experience)
You need your own car and full driving licence. This is a very job managing over 300 properties and need to have excellent proven experience in a similar role
Key responsibilities for a Property Manager:
- To carry out various property management tasks as directed on behalf of the Head of Lettings.
- Assist with the day to day management of the Lettings Portfolio
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated.
- Deal with landlords and tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Preparing agreements for landlords and tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- Booking in Inventories, Gas Safety Certificates and professional cleans on properties
- Raise Works orders and process Invoices for maintenance works for contractors
- Book in and monitor maintenance jobs and deal with any Tenant and Landlord queries.
- Deal with end of tenancy process including deposit returns
- Keeping spreadsheets fully updated
- Calm and organised
- Administration and information technology
- Being attentive to details
- Communication and negotiation
- Dressing and acting in a professional manner
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Making responsible decisions
- Being courteous to clients and co-workers
- Stress management and problem solving
Please apply today!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT ACTS AS A SPECIALIST PROPERTY RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOR THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"