Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary - £23,000 to £26,000 Basic (depending on experience)
Ideally you would have your own car but our client is willing to accept candidates who only have the means to travel by the way of public transport.
Key responsibilities for a Property Manager:
- To carry out various property management tasks as directed on behalf of the Head of Lettings.
- Assist with the day to day management of the Lettings Portfolio
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated.
- Deal with landlords and tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Preparing agreements for landlords and tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- Booking in Inventories, Gas Safety Certificates and professional cleans on properties
- Raise Works orders and process Invoices for maintenance works for contractors
- Book in and monitor maintenance jobs and deal with any Tenant and Landlord queries.
- Deal with end of tenancy process including deposit returns
- Keeping spreadsheets fully updated
- Calm and organised
- Administration and information technology
- Being attentive to details
- Communication and negotiation
- Dressing and acting in a professional manner
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Making responsible decisions
- Being courteous to clients and co-workers
- Stress management and problem solving
Please apply today!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT ACTS AS A SPECIALIST PROPERTY RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOR THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS ACTING AS A RECRUITMENT COMPANY AND ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job