Salary: £ 20,000 - £ 25,000
Location: West Sussex
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
My client is a major, independent Property Company with nationwide offices; managing a residential portfolio of over 2000 units.
The successful applicant would be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers including landlords and tenants and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
You will be part of a unique specialised department focusing solely on tenants and landlords.
- Duties will include:
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate time-scales
- Motivate and get the best out of the Property Coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of contractors
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
We need you to be:
- Experienced in property management or estate agency
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "cando" attitude with a good sense of humour
This role is based in a modern head office situated in the heart of a town centre so a great location to work. Working for the Lettings team will ensure you have excellent training and development throughout your career.
- Customer Service
- Property Management