| Property Manager | Manchester | £18,000 - £22,000 Basic |
My client are a growing independent, established Estate Agency with 2 offices in Manchester City Centre & Hulme that specialises in Sales, Lettings and Commercial properties.
They require an enthusiastic Property Manager with experience within the estate agency/property management sector.
You will be required to cover all aspects of property management from inventory check ins, arranging and authorising repairs/maintenance, block property management, rent collection, leading on rent arrears, conducting inspections, end of tenancy checkouts, deposit negotiations, issuing sections 48, 8, 13 and 21.
You will be liaising with Landlords, buyers, vendors, tenants and our own in house and external contractors and will be supervising your assistant as well as working within a small but very busy team.
In addition you will be developing the Property Management department in order to further enhance the service we provide in property management and maintenance.
- Work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Hit the ground running
- Keen to learn / develop
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Committed to providing a great service to Landlords and tenants
- Able to communicate face to face, over the phone and via email
- A positive thinker and problem solver
- A fast learner who is professional and determined to manage and meet client expectations
- Able to make investigative inquiries when issues arise and maintain an objective view
You must have:
- Property Management experience including check out negotiation
- A can do attitude and exceptional organisation skills
- An ability to remain calm and friendly when under pressure
- Excellent negotiation communication and listening skills
- Flexibility in meeting demands of the business
- You will be supported with advice, knowledge and my clients expertise.
The post offers excellent remuneration up to £18,000 to £22,000 per annum.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-5pm (when required).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job