| Property Manager | Manchester | £19,000 - £24,000 Basic |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients thriving Estate agency group based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role.
You must have experience in Property Management and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a student lettings portfolio made up of between 60-80 HMO's (Houses in multiple occupation)
- Being pro-active in chasing arrears, defects and management issues, whilst also updating both tenants and landlords on such issues.
- Coordinating Move Ins, Move Outs, Inspections and Inventories to be regularly completed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords regarding any defect issues and negotiating a quick and fair resolution to any problems for both the landlord and tenant.
- Ensuring all legislation, including safety certificates relating to the properties are kept up to date.
- Drafting and arranging the signing of tenancy and guarantor agreements.
- Issuing notices and renewal of existing tenancies.
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding payments, arrears and invoicing.
- Commitment to achieving excellent performance and delivering an excellent management service.
- Registering deposits and handling any end of tenancy disputes between the landlord and ten
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Every 3rd Saturday 10am-4pm.
In return my client will offer a basic salary of £19,000-£24,000 (depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management