Our client is an award-winning estate agency working across London. As Property Manager, you will be working in their primary located head office in Maida Vale, assisting the Head of Property Management and working within a large team.
Duties will include the following:
- Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of the property.
- Full responsibility for all day to day management - acting as point of contact for Landlords and tenants.
- Arranging repairs
- Completing mid term inspections on all properties, arranging renewal of all safety certification
- Liaise with Lettings Support Centre on behalf of Landords
- Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord.
- Complying with ARLA regulations.
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance.
- Being aware of Health & Safety.
- Visiting all properties prior to tenancies starting
- Source local contractors when required
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ideally 12 months property management or similar experience.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own.
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude.
The position will pay a salary in the region of £24,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job